jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I get you to criticize my work

1. daisyf1305 profile image77
    daisyf1305posted 7 years ago

How do I get you to criticize my work

Okay I am finally doing it I am writing, researching and writing some more. Now I want you to help me by telling the truth what do you think? what do I need to work on change? All your remarks are invigorating to a writer on the process of writing a book.

2. romper20 profile image86
    romper20posted 7 years ago

Too tell you the truth your writing style is unique. I especially like the way you tend to structure your hubs.

Overall Great work, keep it up!

3. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

The best way to have your work critiqued is to put the specific hubs you want feedback on into the forum topic "Extreme Hub Makeover".  Be specific about the kind of feedback you'd like.  Are you looking to see if the content is alluring?  Are you wondering about organization?  Creativity?  The more specific you are in requesting what kind of feedback you want, the more responses you will get.  Hope that helps!

4. daisyf1305 profile image77
    daisyf1305posted 7 years ago

Thanks Romper that really means a lot to me.

5. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I think it is important that you include a very direct request for that type of feedback in your profile.  Now, the casual reader who comes across one of your hubs may not see your profile and thus miss the message.  This is okay because it still gives you a broader and growing exposure.  Those who read your work frequently are the ones who are more likely to also read your profile.  Once those who follow you are aware of your desires for honest critical feedback, then I think you will see them offer it. I hope this helps you!  WB

Closed to reply