jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could write about anything in the world....

1. bonnebartron profile image75
    bonnebartronposted 7 years ago

If you could write about anything in the world....

What would it be? It doesn't matter if it's what people like, but truly, what is it, that is, the tingle keeping YOUR pen in motion? What is the one thing you would like to dedicate your entire life's work to?

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I am presently writing what I want people to learn from me. It may sound a little arrogant to some, but everything learned is something gained and can improve each person's situation, with a little bit of effort and will power.

My life's work? Is in helping people to get more satisfaction out of their life, while they live it.

3. schoolgirlforreal profile image81
    schoolgirlforrealposted 7 years ago

I would write about Jesus and Eternal Life because I care and want everyone to be happy eteranllly

4. tjhooper profile image75
    tjhooperposted 7 years ago

I love helping people in anyway I can. I don't think I limit myself to one small niche, rather I know a lot about multiple subjects, and I help coach people in those areas. It is beyond your typical 3 point how to articles. It is coaching, learning, hands on training, etc.

p.s. the 3 main areas I help people with are, music instruction, stock market investment, and self confidence

5. gulnazahmad profile image60
    gulnazahmadposted 7 years ago

I would love to write about peace and nature and its beauty.

6. maruthirp profile image61
    maruthirpposted 7 years ago

It would be about the honesty what is loosing in the people very rapidly. I dont say that every one is loosing that but spreading rapidly among population. I would write on the importance of honesty.

7. Jaggedfrost profile image77
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

I never considered my entire life simple enough that i could only write in one genre or for one purpose.  I do care, however in everything I write that I am informative, original, and sometimes I have a sense of humor but life is way too complex to only fill your canvas with one subject matter.  The more one writes, I have found, the more interesting life becomes.  That interest usually becomes an itch to study it and what a writer studies they eventually end up putting to pen.

working