jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the advantages of downloading ebooks then buying the actual book?

1. profile image45
    denvy1974posted 7 years ago

What is the advantages of downloading ebooks then buying the actual book?

2. johnwill65 profile image60
    johnwill65posted 7 years ago

No storage problems, Instant downloads, save money on travailing, Saving trees

3. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

instant download,save money,gives us variety,save paper,eco friendly,easy portability and Storage,more Security,saves ink,can easy send to other placessssssss

4. DonnaWallace profile image70
    DonnaWallaceposted 7 years ago

I have the Kindle, and I love the fact that I can carry my entire library with me at all times! Instead of lugging around two or three books when I go on vacation, I bring a tiny little device.

In addition, I don't have to worry about having clutter around my house. Fewer books mean less dust!

5. maheshpatwal profile image73
    maheshpatwalposted 7 years ago

Apart from economical most of the books can be downloaded from INTERNET for free. Sometimes it happens that after reading the books we don't find it that much appealing as we had expected.......we can easily delete it and go for other one... Actual book does not give us this option........

6. internetwhealth profile image54
    internetwhealthposted 7 years ago

There are so many advantages derived from downloading e books. it depends on a particular solution you are looking for to be solved. lets take for example ; you are confused in my heart and you need help on what to do, its easy searching and download e books online to solve your problems. or need money, you can search for e books on money. meanwhile there are e book you buy online and some download free.

working