jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

how can a simple student be a famous writer?

1. profile image45
    mizoukiposted 7 years ago

how can a simple student be a famous writer?

2. urs_dipak profile image59
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

By writing good and quality articles even good hubs too.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I  had a high school teacher tell me that you had to write a million words of garbage before you ever got to the point of writing anything worth publishing.
    So, I guess the message is to keep writing until you get past all of that. Sit down and start writing, even if it's garbage, it counts toward reaching your goal.

4. wordsscriber profile image60
    wordsscriberposted 7 years ago

First find someone that you like the way they write.  Read writings of this person.  Take courses i writing.   Pick a class that the teacher or professor is an accomplished publisher.  If possible get a mentor.  Keep refining you skills.  Try to get an internship as a jounalist.  Set goals, action plans and follow them.

5. alancaster149 profile image86
    alancaster149posted 6 years ago

Depending on what you can tell us all, you could go far. Have you tried Aamazon Kindle? Put a book together, or a series of short stories, and upload it. Visit the Amazon Kindle site www.amazon.com/kindle

6. Time2Spare profile image61
    Time2Spareposted 5 years ago

Writing comes from your heart. You can be famous just by the way how you put words and emotions together. For beginners start with something simple. Write a lot. And then once you have fixed your post move on bigger ones. Things will change in no time.

working