jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone here ever thought about posting fiction? Or would that be best produc

1. mainstreetcm profile image59
    mainstreetcmposted 7 years ago

Has anyone here ever thought about posting fiction? Or would that be best produced on your own...

website?

2. rnbguru profile image35
    rnbguruposted 7 years ago

Can you elaborate? Do you mean making a hub of your own writing?

I'm not sure on whether or not hubpages stakes a claim on your material, which could cause some issues posting your fiction.

What's more there are plenty of better sites out there devoted to writing where you would have more luck sharing your work.

3. Allan Douglas profile image54
    Allan Douglasposted 7 years ago

I have run across a number of hubs that are fiction and poetry.  Most were posted in teh Creative Writing section, but they show up when hub hopping.

If your interest in Hub Pages is purely SEO and MMO, then there would be little point in posting fiction -- although those posts DID have ads and cross links -- but if you're looking for help and encouragement with your writings, Hub Pages is home to a large gathering talented writers.

4. MrAungst profile image60
    MrAungstposted 7 years ago

I have a fiction story posted, and a pretty nifty poem. you should check them out. I plan on posting more of my stuff in the near future too, whenever i get some time smile

5. kaltopsyd profile image78
    kaltopsydposted 7 years ago

I have practically a whole story on here - 48 'chapters'. I'm currently working on 2 fiction stories (one realistic fiction and the other fantasy).

6. profile image0
    ShadowKing!posted 7 years ago

My fantasy & science fantasy stories:

Dark Glass series (collectively 250+ views)
    The Duke of Darkness (880+ views)
    Arrfin Holbaw: Spymaster (600+)
    Eye of the Tiger (590+)
    Man and Machine (250+)
    A Tale of Two Lovers (a lyric poem-600+)

But it's the earn-money-teaching hubs, religious hubs, and How-to hubs that get the most viewer traffic. My religious hubs are my highest traffic pullers.

False Prophets of HubPages (1080+)
    Enoch's Translation in Heaven-Fact or Fiction (1070+)
    The Case against Angelic Offspring 1-3 (collectively 840+)
    Lucifer is Not a Proper Name for Satan (600+)

7. Jarn profile image83
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

I post fiction on Hubpages. It normally doesn't draw people's attention because there's no garauntee it'll be any good. If possible, submit your fiction to magazines. The competition process means that when your work is published somewhere, it will prove your work is quality. Also, if you post it here it becomes ineligable for publication elsewhere.

working