jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why and when did you decide to start writing?

1. Angra profile image60
    Angraposted 7 years ago

Why and when did you decide to start writing?

Furthermore - what persuaded you to take your talents to the internet?

2. Denise K Zimmerma profile image56
    Denise K Zimmermaposted 7 years ago

Been sick for many years, while up in Mayo's clinic, they taught me to write out my feelings.  Sometimes I know I go over board.  I do like expressing my self right or wrong. I go by what I have experienced through the years. Hoping it would be helpful to others in situations that. That are about to go through the same thing.

3. jasoncox83 profile image75
    jasoncox83posted 7 years ago

I personally have always loved writing, however taking it to the internet started when someone showed me how I could earn some money writing. From there it just exploded, and has become my full time job which I would not give up for the world.

4. eli grey profile image61
    eli greyposted 7 years ago

Everyone said I was a natural when I was in high school. Then one morning, this idea hit me. It was like going through puberty all over again. I just couldn't stop the flow of ideas or "nonsense" that were running through my head. Then, like a super power, I tamed it over the years. Now, I do my best to stay on it. I write in every genre almost. The internet was naturally the next step becuase that's where a lot of the networking takes place.

5. ahostagesituation profile image80
    ahostagesituationposted 7 years ago

My friends made me.  I've always hated writing, I was just able to do it.  Hubpages made it really easy to post things, and illustrate, and there's a lot of support, and great writers.  I only recently started writing again, and I like it now because I've relaxed away from the kind of gloomy writing I used to do. Very emo, adolescent sort of stuff. I grew up, the writing grew up too.

working