jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you plan to write for Hubpages for revenue or out of love for the written wor

1. Angra profile image57
    Angraposted 7 years ago

Do you plan to write for Hubpages for revenue or out of love for the written word?

2. Denise K Zimmerma profile image56
    Denise K Zimmermaposted 7 years ago

I love expressing my self, I also enjoy writing, I think it can be done both ways. Especially if the passion is their.

3. Angra profile image57
    Angraposted 7 years ago

Likewise Denise, I work full time as I'm sure many writers here do - yet whenever I'm out of work I find myself scribbling ideas down, whether it be toward my poetry or song-writing.

4. bileygur profile image60
    bileygurposted 7 years ago

Both, it is great that some one likes to read your stuff but even better if you can get some small cash for doing so.

5. jasoncox83 profile image74
    jasoncox83posted 7 years ago

Having already written for a living prior to joining Hubpages, I wanted to begin creating additional revenue streams preferably passive income. This lead me to three sites that I now write for Suite101, Hubpages, and Squidoo.

6. profile image47
    CassandraCullenposted 7 years ago

For the written word... I blieve it makes a difference in everyday occurences.

7. Jeremey profile image58
    Jeremeyposted 7 years ago

As a learning forum to improve my writing because of my love for the written word and the many ways of expressioon and interpretation tha can be found with-in it. The possibility of revenue is an added benefit!

8. dasamerman profile image73
    dasamermanposted 7 years ago

I write because I love to write and I post on Hubpages as practice for when I want to start writing as a career.

working