jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What time of day or night.. Is Your CRAZY time?

1. sugz profile image71
    sugzposted 7 years ago

What time of day or night.. Is Your CRAZY time?

for me.. especially on a full mQQn which is on it's way.. i becoem 'crazy'ish after midnght.. my brain wakes up an takes it's own direction, crazy ideas, stories and conversations appear like from nowhere. on a full mQQn, yes i do howl when i'm out on the town with my mates.. they get soo embarrassed.. hehe

so.. When's your CRAZY time?
    What does it make you do???

2. ultracutebot profile image72
    ultracutebotposted 7 years ago

I kind of think I might be crazy like 90% of the time. But I think my "Crazy Time" is probably around 2am or 3am, sometimes I can get a ridiculous amount of stuff accomplished. Of course I usually feel like hell when I wake up smile

3. sir_tallest profile image62
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

I'll say my craziest time is about 11pm till 2am everyday.....not really good at sleeping at night so i do the craziest of things then...when all are too deep in sleep to watch me

4. profile image0
    EMOSHUNZposted 7 years ago

I heard once that the bewitching hour are from 3am to 4am.  If you have heard that's the time of morning when people wake when thy also have sleep issues, depression also multiple illnesses.

5. mimind profile image58
    mimindposted 7 years ago

I am a night owl bad for having a teaching job eh. I wake up starting around 6 pm and can go until about 6 am. Nothing I have tried has altered it done it for years. Hence I decide to move furniture, clean etc late at night needless to say others in the house are always asking what are you doing at this time of night smile

6. profile image53
    not white trashposted 7 years ago

around 9pm or anytime i've been up for more than 17hours straight. being awake for 24hrs straight is always a bit interesting.