jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your all-time favorite novel--one you've read repeatedly?

1. Ken R. Abell profile image81
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

What is your all-time favorite novel--one you've read repeatedly?

2. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

It's actually not a singular novel but an actual story line. The Adversary cycle of books by F. Paul WIlson. These books are in order: The Keep, The Touch, The Tomb, Reprisal, Reborn, and Night World.

Mr. Wilson is such an awesome writer that all of his suspense/horror/fantasy books are so enthralling I have , Literally, sat down with a new copy and finished it in one sitting.

3. profile image53
    MattSciFiposted 7 years ago

Starwars: The Unifying Force By James Luceno, one of my all time favorite starwars writers. This man knows what he is doing with scifi.

4. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

IT by Stephen King and Things fall apart by Chiwe Achebe

5. Dee aka Nonna profile image81
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 7 years ago

I think I did this backward.... I create a hub to answer the question and I guess I was suppose to use this as a starting point.  The hub is titled Reading is my Passion.  Sorry!

6. samuraipoet profile image56
    samuraipoetposted 7 years ago

I don't read book over and over again, really. I'm not sure I've ever read a book more than 3 times. These are the books I remember having read 3 times: Pride and Prejudice, Moby Dick, The Return of the King, and The Great Gatsby - out of those, I think my favorite one is Moby Dick.

7. Ben Graves profile image82
    Ben Gravesposted 6 years ago

Pretty much anything by Bret Easton Ellis. I've read Less Than Zero 4 times, Rules of Attraction 3, and I always come back to his other ones too.

working