jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

1. Engman profile image60
    Engmanposted 7 years ago

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

2. amsmoving profile image58
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

If I only had 24 hours to live I would grab my camcorder and record my full day while I spend it with my wonderful girlfriend and my family. Couldn't think of a better time.....

3. christiansister profile image59
    christiansisterposted 7 years ago

First thing I would do would be to call all my loved ones and make sure they really knew how I felt about them. Then I would make video tapes for my children and their future children to let them know who I was and how I care for them.

Then I would (if able) spend the rest of the day whitewater rafting, parachuting, and ziplining, and anything else I could think of that I could do to potientially cause a heart attack. Live on the very edge since it was my last day.

4. bayareagreatthing profile image69
    bayareagreatthingposted 7 years ago

I would call everyone I loved and tell them good-bye and that I will be there when they arrive in the next life. I would then sit quietly with my husband in our favorite place on the beach or in our back yard holding each other, listening to the sounds of this life one last time before I left. I would be sad for those I leave behind, but for myself, heaven is waiting- what more could I possibly want here? It is the next stop on the journey if you know Christ!

5. Benoitsmidget profile image60
    Benoitsmidgetposted 7 years ago

If I had only 24 hours left to live, I would try to see as many of my loved ones as possible to tell them how much they meant to me. I would then make sure my pets had a good home to. Then I would get on my knees and pray.

6. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

I'd board a space craft & launch in2 space. I'd keep going never 2 return.

7. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

I will look for a hospital so I can donate my heart and vital organs so that I will live in somebody's heart. I will be with my baby and write her a letter so that she will remember me. I will also write my favorite quotes for her to look at when she grows up. I will email and say goodbye to all my relatives and friends.

8. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

I'll gather all my friends, my special someone and my family to the beach and have party drinking and laughter be around us and I'm gonna tell them that they gonna miss me.