jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you were given only 24 hours to live, what would you do for your remaining ho

1. brei11709 profile image53
    brei11709posted 8 years ago

If you were given only 24 hours to live, what would you do for your remaining hours?

2. Casper021 profile image57
    Casper021posted 8 years ago

To be honest all I would do is just call everyone i know and say goodbye

3. pippap profile image86
    pippapposted 8 years ago

I would spend that time thanking the people I love for sharing their lives with me; and, enriching mine considerably by doing so.  I would also want to physically hug and kiss my parents and children good-bye.

4. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Tell all my family to gather around so I could spend my last 24hours with them.

5. topgunjager profile image61
    topgunjagerposted 8 years ago

i would get drunk and party like it's 1999

6. nicoleb. profile image52
    nicoleb.posted 8 years ago

if I had 24 hrs to live i would eat lot's of pumkin pie and drink.. i would call all my friends tell them i'll miss you and goodbye..I would leave i love you notes everywhere,and i would get a tattoo..

7. DBenitez profile image56
    DBenitezposted 8 years ago

I would spend it with my family and read out the will intestament I will soon leave behind. I will also explain why who gets what, then we will spend time with God and each other, eat all my favoraite foods and go in peace comfort and style.

-D.Benitez

8. Hi-Jinks profile image60
    Hi-Jinksposted 8 years ago

Reset the clock back. This is a "What if" question. Tell us how would this happen? The answer would be different.

9. TheSloneGal profile image59
    TheSloneGalposted 7 years ago

stay home with my husband and die in his arms nice and peacefully

working