jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

If you only had 24 hours to live what would you do and who would you call?

1. swilliams profile image84
    swilliamsposted 3 years ago

If you only had 24 hours to live what would you do and who would you call?

We can take life for granted especially falling the same routine day after day. However if you had 24 hours left on earth how would you spend it? Who would you spend it with?  How would you spend your time on earth?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I probably would not call anyone. Instead I would send an email blast to my close friends and family. Afterwards I'd fly first class to Maui, Hawaii with my wife, have an early dinner in a restaurant on Front St., drive to Napili Beach, sit on the sand, listen to my favorite music on my iPod, sip on Mai Tais while watching the waves and the sunset.

swilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That is sooooo beautiful! I see why they call you dashingscorpio! Going out in style! I like that!

3. Bassem Girgis profile image60
    Bassem Girgisposted 3 years ago

I would spend it the way I spend my everyday. We only have one life, and since you asked this question, I am confident you know that one day you will have one day left. This is the realization that should change your life forever. Spend everyday like it's your last day, minus the spending all your money part.
    If you can't do this, then at least do one thing you are passionate about every single day

swilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I agree Bassem!  Spending everyday as if it were your last within reason is very wise!

working