jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can we describe a talented writer?

1. lea86 profile image58
    lea86posted 7 years ago

How can we describe a talented writer?

2. Sa`ge profile image60
    Sa`geposted 7 years ago

I me a talented writer is one who can paint a picture with words and draw the reader into those words and have the reader feeling something at the end.
    might not be grammatically correct or spelling might not be right, but if that writer draws in the reader, he or she is good.

3. debbiesdailyviews profile image61
    debbiesdailyviewsposted 7 years ago

You are considered a  good writer if the reader enjoyed your work.
    The fact that you can drawer a reader in to your work, I say validates this.
    As, a story has only a couple of sentences right at the begining to hold a readers attention. If you have got as far as painting the picture, that's as good as reading the back sleeve of a book, and deciding you want to bye it.

So How can you describe a talented writer?

4. Neverletitgo profile image77
    Neverletitgoposted 7 years ago

I think a talented writer is one who can attract the reader his/ her words. The reader is imagining and feeling that the writer is sitting in front of her/him. When writing is the one who doesn't forget to cover what he/she promised from beginning to the end and also stay on the topic.

5. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

You don't have to. If he's a talented writer, he'll be more than happy for the chance to talk himself up. Incidentally, check out my stuff at http://hubpages.com/profile/Jarn