How do you like the site, "Content Authority?"

1. prairieprincess profile image94
    prairieprincessposted 7 years ago

How do you like the site, "Content Authority?"

For anyone who has written for them, how do you find it? Is it a good income source for you? How do you find the topics?

I just put in an application for them today, and would love to hear from anyone who has experience there. Thanks!

2. Sarine profile image62
    Sarineposted 7 years ago

i've been writing for the concent authority for four months now.  they're very good.  the topics are mostly about products and insurance.  more like marketing mats than anything else  but i get paid every week.  payment is strictly through paypal and you need to accumulate $25 before they pay you out.  but they pay every monday and on time, too.  hope this helps.

3. Shawn M. profile image60
    Shawn M.posted 7 years ago

Just wanted to say how exciting it is to see more and more comments popping up about The Content Authority.  Being the President of this company is so much fun because we have such a great group of people writing, editing and operating the site.

As we started this site, now 13 months ago, we were excited at the possibility in making a great content creation site and that is what we did. (at least that is what i think)

I am happy to hear people like Sarine mentioning that they think the site is very good.  We are doing our best to make the experience for writers and clients the best online.

Thanks Sarine and good luck prairieprincess!!!