jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you could spend the day with anyone in the world, deceased or living, who wou

1. Lady_a7x profile image58
    Lady_a7xposted 7 years ago

If you could spend the day with anyone in the world, deceased or living, who would it be?

2. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

there are two people who i would spend time with besides my son who is with me 24/7. Firstly my mom, who will cook me her delicious dishes and offer sound advice, secondly my hubby who will serve me everything possible need i say more, lol!

3. Brown-eyed-girl profile image60
    Brown-eyed-girlposted 7 years ago

My grandparents. They died about 6 years ago, but I miss them a lot. They made my difficulty childhood better. I remember many of my Sunday afternoons with them. Sundays were my favorite days of the week because we got to go over there.

4. profile image0
    Muldanianposted 7 years ago

I think it would be better to  spend the day with someone who is living, otherwise the conversation would be a little one-sided.  I would say someone funny, like Jo Brand, Stephen Fry or Victoria Wood.  Failing the living being available, I would say Margaret Rutherford.

5. sarclair profile image78
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

Since you said "spend the day" and not "spend your last day," I will not answer with the obvious. I would say, I would spend the day with Jesus, and learn. It may sound crazy, but hey, it's an honest answer I am not afraid of.

6. Mike's Corner profile image81
    Mike's Cornerposted 7 years ago

Francois Rabelais . . . and I'd like to spend that day back in time around 1540 instead of 2011 . . . what an interesting conversationalist he must have been!

7. profile image0
    Ruach Eishposted 7 years ago

Charlotte Bronte, who is my major role model in both writing and life and who I feel would have understood me.

8. Najique76 profile image56
    Najique76posted 7 years ago

My mother. Not sure if she is deceased but she has been missing since 1991 and was never found. I have 6 siblings and the only one of the 7  not sure of my father I never met. So the few good memories I have and a small portion may have been fabricated to fit in with others over the years. So yes my MOTHER if you are reading this I LOVE YOU.

9. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

I'd love to be able to spend a day talking with Jesus Christ.

10. Nicole Breit profile image79
    Nicole Breitposted 7 years ago

Oscar Wilde. I'd want to ask him about his life and try to pick up on his ability to come up with witty quips for any occasion.

working