jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do short stories work on Hubpages?

1. Reptarking17 profile image59
    Reptarking17posted 7 years ago

Do short stories work on Hubpages?

2. arthurchappell profile image38
    arthurchappellposted 7 years ago

Yes, I've read several good stories through Hubs and my own score well in the ratings on my stats too

3. Genna East profile image88
    Genna Eastposted 7 years ago

I agree with arthurchappell.  I think good short stories are wlecome by readers.

4. Docmo profile image92
    Docmoposted 7 years ago

Yes there are many good short stories here on hub pages. They work well in this format.

As there is so much hidden talent out there hubber websiteexaminer has started a ' Fiction Readers Club' do visit his profile and join as this is to support new short fiction and give feedback.

5. Christopher Floyd profile image60
    Christopher Floydposted 7 years ago

Mine have, and I keep up with several fiction hubbers. Honestly, that's the only reason I'm here.

6. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 6 years ago

Though I am unsure of what you exactly mean by that question, I will assume you are asking if there is readership for short stories.

Yes, there is readership for almost anything and everything you rite and yes my short stories along with other works have been received quite well by the folks here.

7. profile image0
    whowasposted 5 years ago

Certainly there is a readership for short stories here on Hub Pages and there are many fine writers, too.

Against all the official wisdom, my best performing hub ever in terms of attracting organic search traffic from outside Hubland, is a short story for kids.