jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you talk out loud in your sleep?

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image81
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

Do you talk out loud in your sleep?

Do you talk out loud in your sleep, and if you do, you think you should be  held responsible for anything you might have said.

2. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

Not that I hear myself but I have been told on a few occasions that I do talk in my sleep. Hopefully I will never say anything that I need to be held responsible for lol. smile

3. RealHousewife profile image78
    RealHousewifeposted 6 years ago

I do - and sometimes I wake myself up as well..........,!

4. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

Sometimes. lol  My late husband told me I did but he couldn't understand what I was talking about.  I asked if I was talking in English.  He said yes.  So I asked him how come he couldn't understand what I was saying?  He didn't know.  My husband also talked in his sleep and I tried to listen but it also didn't make sense to me. lol

5. profile image0
    Ghostflowersposted 6 years ago

I have been know to have lengthy conversations with imaginary people, whilst being asleep. They tend to be comical and make no sense, I've been told.

6. theoctopusjar profile image76
    theoctopusjarposted 6 years ago

I do that from time to time. I sleepwalk occasionally too. It quite disturbs my boyfriend when he stays the night, as he's worried that I'll end up doing something dangerous in my sleep.

7. Celtic Weddings profile image59
    Celtic Weddingsposted 6 years ago

I walk and talk in my sleep and have a few funny stories like on our honeymoon I left the room and woke up in the hall when the door slammed and I couldn't get back in - I was knocking and I could hear my husband saying "honey someone is at the door" lol.

working