jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can we do Ctrl+Z in real life?

1. Santoshwrites profile image58
    Santoshwritesposted 7 years ago

Can we do Ctrl+Z in real life?

Give some happy happy ans to make life more easy and....
    Yes life good...

2. Vishaaa profile image79
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

I wish I could do it............................ u r asking for some happy answers so I can't elaborate.

3. jlastevens profile image61
    jlastevensposted 7 years ago

Control+Z, it's a nice concept..

I have gone back and apologized for my wrong doing and asked for forgiveness to those that deserve it. It would be nice to be able to 'erase' a time when I might have said the wrong thing, laughed at a wrong time, or tripped in front of a large crowd of people. The thing is, I always am able to joke about the wrong thing I said, apologize for laughing when I shouldn't have and get right back up and say "I hope someone was able to get a video of that because that should go on Youtube!" after falling down.

4. noyon_ku profile image56
    noyon_kuposted 7 years ago

May be we can't but the concept is very nice.

5. phiphi profile image56
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

Thats a silly question no one can do it as i think and every one just want it to do Ctrl + Z in there life but no one, time is money sweet heart, and if the time has passed away you cant bring it back by millions of dollar as well.

6. rocknrollcowboy profile image72
    rocknrollcowboyposted 7 years ago

Yes, it is just simply laying down your pride and forgiving. Put the past behind you, learn from your mistakes and become a better person. Show love, kindness, compassion. Take responsibility and start over when necessary. Life is too short to live in the past so pick yourself up and move forward.

7. maria.rose profile image35
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

If i can  ............... i can used Ctrl+Z  of  my all past good memories........