jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How to find your true love in real life ?

1. Nishit Trivedi profile image61
    Nishit Trivediposted 7 years ago

How to find your true love in real life ?

We always talk about "TRUE LOVE", so do you know what is it ? and if yes then how can we identify our True Love ?

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

I don't think there is a way to find true love.  I believe that true loves comes unexpectedly.  And sometimes there will be monkey wrenches that will purposely try to deflect that love away.  9 times out of ten we all have experienced true love but were to busy looking elsewhere or allowed whatever monkey wrenches that were there to successfully mislead you.  10 times out of 10 most people have no idea what love is much less true love, so they lose out every time and settle for what seems to be normal or acceptable.  Go figure............

3. jennshealthstore profile image91
    jennshealthstoreposted 7 years ago

Hello, I wrote a hub that will help explain the feeling of true love. You are welcome to read it if you like

4. profile image0
    rndream09posted 7 years ago

I think that in order to find your true love in real life you have to put yourself out there. Is true when people say that sometimes it takes a while but then again, when people find their true love, its worth the wait.

5. profile image51
    joanjett89posted 7 years ago

You have to be open to meeting new people

Always be friendly to everyone because they may know someone perfect for you,

6. darrylcrawford profile image67
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

True Love in it's purest form is the creator GOD. GOD is LOVE!
    True love in a relationship means that your partner (soul mate) accepts you as you are and loves you unconditionally which could leads to marriage/a bond/life long partner/ etc. 

True love will only be found by those who believe in it. Those that don't can't expect true love to come in there lives. We have to make it known that this is what we want and to not back down from our standards, never settle for less than true love.

When you find someone who loves you unconditionally (for better or worse, sickness and in health, for richer or poorer) there is nothing else better than that other than God's love for you. Note: usually (not always) true love will come unexpectedly, when you least expect it, however we have to expect it to show up. We have to be loving to be loved and to find love. We have to be more active, searching for the person for us. Perfect people don't exist but compatible people do exist. Give your best and expect the best to come back to you. they're out there either looking or waiting for you. Pray about it, pray for direction and believe for the best. Read my hub on prayer: http://hubpages.com/hub/Prayer-is-the-m … ve-in-life

and this one:

http://hubpages.com/hub/RELATIONSHIPS-H … KE-IT-WORK

7. yaknowwhat profile image61
    yaknowwhatposted 7 years ago

I think most people want true love , meaning real . I believe when we are really ready true love finds us , and it can help fate to make yourself available and ready . The heart will know if you are open , and ready , when true love shows up . Also we can find true love with in our being . There is an endless well of love within waiting to be used , and discovered .

8. profile image51
    leelee147posted 7 years ago

You have to let true love come to you. You can't force love to come to you because if you do that sometimes you end up with the wrong person. So just wait for true love to come to you in life.