jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Favorite book from Narnia Series?

1. BenWritings profile image78
    BenWritingsposted 6 years ago

Favorite book from Narnia Series?

If you have read them, which was your favorite?

2. Lady Wordsmith profile image81
    Lady Wordsmithposted 6 years ago

Well, like I said in my hub, The Magician's Nephew is my favourite big_smile  But actually, really, I see them all as one big book, and they're kind of all my favourites.  I love all of them, except for The Silver Chair, which doesn't seem to fit and is not very Narnian.

No, I'll start again; my favourite Narnia book is whichever one I am reading at the time (but not The Silver Chair!)

3. HattieMattieMae profile image60
    HattieMattieMaeposted 6 years ago

I haven't read the books, but watched the movies, I don't know if you can pick a favorite, they are all good, and have a good story to tell as well as lessons. I love the movies!

4. Sylvia Leong profile image88
    Sylvia Leongposted 6 years ago

A beautiful series by C.S. Lewis!  It's a difficult choice but I'd have to say, "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader".

5. davebaldwin profile image71
    davebaldwinposted 6 years ago

I have to go with The Silver Chair. There were a lot of deep and powerful symbolic elements in that book. Two that stuck with me in particular: Jill and Eustace forgot all about the "four signs" and instead could only think of getting into a warm bed with a hot bath. Seems that there are a lot of parallels to this in real life.

6. Elizabeth99 profile image60
    Elizabeth99posted 6 years ago

Prince Caspian all the way...Then Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

7. maria.rose profile image34
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

I like The Voyage Of The 'Dawn Threader'  and  The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe ......

8. Saloca profile image88
    Salocaposted 6 years ago

Probably, 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe' because thats where it all started for me as a little girl! I do own the whole series and plan to re-read them at some point!

9. mkvealsh profile image60
    mkvealshposted 6 years ago

So hard to pick!  Maybe The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe, just because it is the most familiar.  But The Magician's Nephew has so much humor.  My kids and I are reading Voyage of the Dawn Treader" right now, and enjoying it very much--we read through the series a few years ago, but you forget so much.