This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What was the last book you read?

1. Faeriephenomenon profile image58
    Faeriephenomenonposted 7 years ago

What was the last book you read?

How was it?

2. coutneyk profile image72
    coutneykposted 7 years ago

Rides a dread legion, Raymond E Feist.  Quite proud of that feat, it took reading 25 previous books to get to that one....and now there's a new one out!  I hope it never ends :p

3. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

James Rollins  "The Doomsday Key"  It was alright, could've been better.

4. Anne Pettit profile image72
    Anne Pettitposted 7 years ago

"Dreams from My Father" by Barack Obama.  A great way to understand our President

5. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

Bridget Jones' Diary smile Sure, its not exactly classic literature, but it is very clever and fun to read

6. PatriciaTL profile image84
    PatriciaTLposted 7 years ago

When Everything Changed, by Gail Collins.  It's fascinating non-fiction that chronicles how the role of women changed from 1960 to the present.  Very Discussable.  In fact, yesterday I wrote a blog about the book and my reaction to it.

7. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4852092_f260.jpg

The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind by William Kamkwamba.

It is tragic, uplifting, interesting, fascinating, and has a happy ending.

I highly recommend it.

8. Sarah Masson profile image68
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

Regeneration by Pat Barker, I had to read it for uni and it's about world war 1 and the psychological damage left on the soldiers. It's a novel but there a a few real people including poets who are in it. Was a good read.

Now I'm reading On Writing by Stephen King and it's very interesting. It's been keeping me up late at night because I can't put it down smile

working