jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Has any done writing for Demand Studios, Brighthub, or Textbroker? Which one is

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

Has any done writing for Demand Studios, Brighthub, or Textbroker? Which one is best?

2. Sinea Pies profile image78
    Sinea Piesposted 6 years ago

Only Demand and I like it.  I am limited to Ehow article.  I've written over 50 at $15 each.  It's a lot of work but the training is excellent and it is money.  I appreciate them.  The editors have been helpful and patient as I learned.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 6 years ago

I wrote for ehow before I wrote for hubpages and I had a pretty bad experience with them. Part of it was my fault, but in general I felt they were too restrictive in what I could write. Perfectly good articles were removed just because they weren't in a how-to format. I can't speak for the other two you mentioned, but I personally wouldn't recommend demand studios.

4. stuff4you profile image65
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

I have not. I've written for eHow which was bought by Demand Studios. I was approved for demand studios but I have yet to write for it yet.

5. Guy Foxe profile image60
    Guy Foxeposted 6 years ago

I tried Demand Studios for a couple of weeks but had difficulty finding an article topic I could write on. The pay looks good at first ($15/article usually), but I found the editorial process so time consuming and cumbersome that I just could not write effectively for them.  If you have a niche like writing about animals, you might be able to knock out articles for them at a rate that makes you money.

I looked at Textbroker, but there pay was a lot lower ($4 to $7 as I remember it) and the article choices were too limited for me. 

I think sites like Elance or Constant Content offer better money making opportunities.  I have a couple of articles about Elance which you can see if you check out my profile (plug plug).

6. scriber57 profile image61
    scriber57posted 6 years ago

Demand Studios have tough guidlines to follow, but if you can follow them they pay the best. I like textbroker myself, because I feel I have more freedom (don't have to follow strict guidlines on some articles). I have made pretty good money from textbroker, but you have to write more articles.

7. Mark Applegate profile image70
    Mark Applegateposted 6 years ago

I love Demand Media.  I have about 400 articles with them.  They are challenging sometimes, but well worth it.  I have high hopes for Hub as a nice residual income source.  Happy Hubbin'!

working