Why do awards appear and disappear? Does comment grammar matters?

1. Tamila Roberts profile image34
    Tamila Robertsposted 6 years ago

Why do awards appear and disappear? Does comment grammar matters?

Hello, I'm new to hub pages. I have an important question, why is it that I receive a trophy for being helpful by helping hub page by answering questions and writing useful comments and then my trophy disappeared?

2. Joan King profile image71
    Joan Kingposted 6 years ago

The answers so far are acurate descriptions of what Hub accolades are about and shouldn't be about. The fact is, if one gets an acolade for doing something, then they should keep it. If they do more, then they get more, if they do nothing then they get noting. But the fact is, they would have had to do something to get the first acolade and as such taking it away is like saying, what you have or have not done since means we no longer like you, we no longer think you deserved what you got then and we are now going to punish you and take away the thhing, that really has no meaning, from you, only to be returned to you, if and when we think you are worthy of it or become worthy again. My advice is pay no attention to them and do what you do because you want to, like to and derive incredible satisfaction from doing so.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Two good questions:

1) program glitche and it happens to a lot of people, they seem to come and go.

2) apparently not because I have read hubs that shouldn't be published on this site as I feel it brings the overall quality down.  I have been told by admin. that they only check the hubs that you flag.  So if something really offends, flag it.