jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is poetry such a large portion of HP, or is do I just get a lot of it while hopp

1. CJ Andrews profile image89
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

Is poetry such a large portion of HP, or is do I just get a lot of it while hopping?

The majority of the pages I see while hopping are poetry.  Is HubPages a large amount of poetry or is that what I am getting because it is one of my interests?

2. terryl2010 profile image56
    terryl2010posted 6 years ago

I love to write poems so I think there is more people out there that writing more poems the articles.

3. HattieMattieMae profile image60
    HattieMattieMaeposted 6 years ago

Well did you sign up for poetry as your interest!

4. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 6 years ago

I think it is because it is one of your interests. I know I sometimes come across alot of poetry because it is also one of my interests, but I have a tendency to get a lot more traveling articles.

5. Maxine Lee profile image63
    Maxine Leeposted 6 years ago

I haven't been here for long but I haven't seen any poetry yet (and I have been Hopping). Must be 'interest' related smile

6. Krysanthe profile image93
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

I was wondering the exact same thing myself.  I'd say at least 30% of the hubs I get are poetry when hopping. 

I don't have poetry as an interest, but I do know that I have Books, Literature and Writing as an interest...which, I guess would include poetry.

7. CJ Andrews profile image89
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

Yes, it is one of my interests.  But I get probably about 60% poetry lately, and I quite a few interests.  I was just wondering about the imbalance.

Some of the poetry is quite good, but I want more than just poetry.  I know I have one poem posted atm.  I will be writing an article on poetry soon.  And instead of one huge one; I will have several poems that are hubs themselves that simply connect to my main hub.

Thanks for the array of info.
    Chris

working