jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is J.K. Rowling writing now that the last Harry Potter book has been filmed

1. RedElf profile image87
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

What is J.K. Rowling writing now that the last Harry Potter book has been filmed?

2. The Bucket Lister profile image63
    The Bucket Listerposted 6 years ago

There are rumors that she is going to write more Harry Potter related books.

See the link for more info:

http://www.pottermore.com/

3. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

I bet she's going to continue the story just a bit. All of her fans have said that they really want to know what happened to Harry and the others after the final battle.

4. JT Walters profile image75
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

I bet she takes a vacation and then writes another series but different children's stories.

5. Crobin28 profile image64
    Crobin28posted 6 years ago

I disagree with BizGenGirl. If I recall correctly, we know what happens to them. The book carried on a good while after the battle.

I do think she will take a vacation and MAYBE write more Harry Potter, but I'm also pretty sure I recall reading a while back on her website that she was done with Harry Potter. I'm pretty sure I remember reading that Harry had lived his life and had his fame. HOWEVER!! I think we will see something Harry Potter RELATED! Like the "Hobbit"...

6. isabelamadaun profile image61
    isabelamadaunposted 5 years ago

She's writing an adult political satire book, and it is coming out in the fall.  I don't think she is going to write anymore Potter or Potter-like books at least for time.  Maybe even a long time.

working