jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What would you change if you could in the world we live in today ?

1. Meg Ingram profile image61
    Meg Ingramposted 6 years ago

What would you change if you could in the world we live in today ?

2. bonnebartron profile image77
    bonnebartronposted 6 years ago

Everything.... just because I could! What wouldn't I change would be a better question I think... I'd make the sky lemon yellow and the grass electric purple, and that's just for starts!

3. farahzachzia profile image61
    farahzachziaposted 6 years ago

I will make everybody has the same skin color, same faith for one God, so there is only one religion, one country. No war

4. abrarr profile image60
    abrarrposted 6 years ago

i think everything needs some repairing but i would prefer to change mahself first.

5. sam3m profile image59
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

i would seek a fair but equitable distribution of wealth so that adequate food and shelter were available to everyone.
    this doesn't mean take from the rich only, but a world which has both the fabulous wealth of some while others die of starvation is obscene.

6. jkhan profile image59
    jkhanposted 6 years ago

I will change everything too..but where would I start from. Hmmm...Any suggestions?

7. ComfortB profile image89
    ComfortBposted 6 years ago

I'll make men think like we women do and vice versa. Hoping there won't be that much chaos in communication. It would be nice to see men talk all day for once, while we women listen and nod our heads.

Imagine the men asking "Are you even listening to me"? Lol...

8. mkrandhawa profile image59
    mkrandhawaposted 6 years ago

I'll make everyone happy and remove the poverty from my country...........
    Good question.Thanks

9. Exotic_Kitten profile image46
    Exotic_Kittenposted 6 years ago

A bit of everything really, the planet has gone very badly lately. all the war and infamy and incest  and rape and murder and greed and pollution especially i would get rid of. Produce a better government where the people can actually have longer to vote and to get to know the candidate for president if they wished and state their input on why or why they should/shouldn't run for president or w/e position they're running for. It would make the world a better place. I'd try to keep the chaos down and maintain the peace as much as possible ^_^