jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you feel about losing?

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image81
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

How do you feel about losing?

How do you feel about losing at sports, love, romance,  divorce, etc,
    is winning the best feeling.. or is a temporary  fix in most cases...

2. Dee aka Nonna profile image79
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years ago

Of course, I think, winning is a really good feeling but not always the best feeling.  Depends on what you won and how.  Also losing sometimes is really a win...and you can learn a great deal from the things, people, etc. that were lost.

3. Hui (蕙) profile image80
    Hui (蕙)posted 6 years ago

I always regret. " If that way, I would..." But it is nothing good.

4. Phil Plasma profile image77
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

I'm mostly indifferent to win or loss situations.  In time everything balances, so give that loss some perspective and it becomes mostly meaningless.

5. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

I guess it would depend on the situation.  In general, if I lose I just shrug and think "well, that's the way it is... now move on".  For sports, games etc it matters even less... I'm more for having fun than winning or losing.

6. leroy64 profile image81
    leroy64posted 6 years ago

Losing never feels good.  That's why everyone keeps trying to win.  Of course, the high you feel after winning anything is temporary, or we would stop doing anything after our first Victory.  We need challenges like the ones that competition brings.  I feel that is part of being human.  Once you stop trying to win, or achieve a goal, you become dead inside.  Since I am not athletic, I find that setting goals for personal achievement works better than comparing myself to other more athletic people.

7. cloudy_cool profile image77
    cloudy_coolposted 6 years ago

Disappointment in the heart at first...in varying degrees depending on how much efforts I've put and how much hopes I've pinned up on it...

But after a while, the mind accepts and then it is sort of easier and clearer to concentrate in an alternate way, whatever that may be...

About winning...its like a temporary satisfaction in most cases...but again, at some point its simply beautiful to 'live' your wins again and again - even if its just for a few moments...the nostalgia of the winning is euphoric even in the later years smile

8. abrarr profile image60
    abrarrposted 6 years ago

Weel feels good but if you forget you originality and others being human than its better to lose. on the other hand if losing teaches you something good then its better to lose.

working