jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What drives you to write?

1. Ebower profile image83
    Ebowerposted 6 years ago

What drives you to write?

Why do you write for Hubpages and in other areas of your life?

2. heidimariahelena profile image74
    heidimariahelenaposted 6 years ago

My writings express creativity and a passion.  Couple these with the desire to share and voila, a writing!!!  Read my hub writing for a more indepth account.

Thanks for asking!! Have yourself a good night.

3. Naomi's Banner profile image79
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

Honestly I went to HubPages from an add that said I could earn quite a bit of extra money.  I have earned approximately a dollar since I began 8 weeks ago.  I have found though that I am learning a lot and meeting a lot of very wonderful people full of great wisdom.  I have also found that I have a great desire to express myself and writing is a wonderful channel in which to do so.  Thanks for asking.

4. The Stages Of ME profile image61
    The Stages Of MEposted 6 years ago

Feelings, thoughts, a process of healing and continued hope in the direction of God in my life.  A  cathartic explanation of experiences in my daily walk and reaching out to others in need.  Hoping for points of connection and helping others.

5. sonia05 profile image61
    sonia05posted 6 years ago

Writing for hubpages is basically a vent of my feelings,experiences,thoughts,ideas etc which need to be put down so that it can be shared and discussed. Its a passion and a creative urge!

6. Richard Craig profile image76
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

When I started taking my writing seriously a few years ago, I found that I had a burning desire to write something great.  I believe I can do it.

7. shoaibgmail profile image64
    shoaibgmailposted 6 years ago

Its like sharing something which you like example I watch a film and I like it and now want to discuss about it you like the hero or herion etc etc..

8. profile image0
    ctbrown7posted 6 years ago

For me it is a variety of things.  Usually my drive comes from a unique idea that comes to mind that I have to get on paper.  Other times it is writing out of necessity; however, the best part about writing is I usually always learn something new in the process.

9. puddingicecream profile image73
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

I usually write when I think that some information can be useful or valuable to others.

10. Made profile image60
    Madeposted 6 years ago

I have always written. It's relaxing to sit down a few hours and put all the thoughts on paper. I would do it more often if I could. To write on HubPages is a real challenge, because English isn't my mother tongue. That's what makes it even more exciting and it's a great way to learn a language better.

11. row777 profile image60
    row777posted 6 years ago

I personally write mainly to express myself. I've found that you can use poetry and other forms of writing to express your emotions and how your feeling in a way that makes it beautiful.

12. KissTheRain profile image55
    KissTheRainposted 6 years ago

To be honest, I just feel the need to write...I feel like I'll go insane if I don't.

13. Smalltowngrl1375 profile image59
    Smalltowngrl1375posted 6 years ago

I'm a quiet person, but I'm ALWAYS thinking. &writing gives me a way to express what I can't say verbally. And that's a lot, words just come out so much easier on paper! I love expressing myself, and its a great feeling when others enjoy and/or are inspired by my work.