So many things to write about but have a hard time finishing. Any suggestions?

1. sj_workman79 profile image58
    sj_workman79posted 6 years ago

2. profile image0
    AnnaStephensposted 6 years ago

Hi sj

I guess writing about things you are really interested in is always a good way to stay motivated. If you write fiction, for example, then try and set yourself a limit - 500 words a day. Even if 450 of those words are absolute rubbish, the key is to write EVERY DAY - that way you learn discipline, get into the habit of writing, and can sift out the good stuff from the bad stuff at a later date.
    Writing every day also forces your brain to think about the subject you are working on every day, so you have more ideas when you sit down to write.

3. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I know what you mean. I have around eight projects on the go that I want to finish and get published, but I think it is a case of setting yourself achievable goals and trying to write on a daily basis. Even an hour or so a day will eventually see an article finished. Once on or two are finished, the motivation will return. (well, thats what I'm telling myself right now!)

working