I love reading children stories, can I have some of such stories you wrote/

1. zatalat profile image39
    zatalatposted 6 years ago

I love reading children stories, can I have some of such stories you wrote/

2. bethperry profile image90
    bethperryposted 6 years ago

Hi zatalat,
    my book, Nine for the Nightlight, is a collection of spooky stories written for tweens (older children). It is available in an electronic edition, including NOOK for 99 cents. You can visit this page for more information on this collection of children's stories: http://bethperry.weebly.com/about-nine- … light.html
    Thank you,

3. Billie Pagliolo profile image62
    Billie Paglioloposted 6 years ago

Zatalat, I have a free activation code for my book, "Lucky, the Left-Pawed Puppy" that you can find at ebook.com (no "s" in ebook) Just email me and I will send you an activation code. You can download the book and insert the code and listen to this NARRATED version of "Lucky..." (PS, if any Hubber wants a free activation code for this narrated version, please email me as well.  I do need reviewers on the site where you download the book! I also have "Lucky, the Left-Pawed Puppy" for sale for the Kindle, Nook, and  IPad, etc. (I think it's $3.99 on amazon, Barnes and Noble, and in the Apple bookstore respectively).  I'm sorry I don't have free activation codes for them, but if you (or any hub writer) purchases one of those versions with the promise of writing a short review on the site where you purchased it, ie Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Apple bookstore, I can give you a 50% rebate through Paypal if you send me your receipt. Again, I do need reviewers for this little ebook that was written by me to empower little left handers and all children who at times have felt "left out".  Julie Parker, children's artist from the UK, brough Lucky to life in a way I've never dreamed of!  Tina Trulove was kind enough to write a whole hub about Lucky. Her hub is at: http://tinatruelove.hubpages.com/hub/Ch … lie-Kelpin