jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

You ask "does anyone here still write for the fun of it?", but all your hubs are

1. raburcke profile image60
    raburckeposted 6 years ago

You ask "does anyone here still write for the fun of it?", but all your hubs are money-related.

Explain, please?

2. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

Money IS fun.

Or maybe they just know a lot about money-related topics and enjoy writing about them.

3. jfay2011 profile image60
    jfay2011posted 6 years ago

I write for the fun of it.  It's neat to see how much you earn.  It's not much but it does work.  But, I just enjoy writing and just like to get my hubs published so I can get some cool feedback.  It's a fun site and i'm glad to be a part of it.

4. Daniella Lopez profile image96
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

I write about the things I know or about things that interest me. If they happen to make me money, then awesome! If not, oh well, at least I'm enjoying myself. big_smile

5. moiragallaga profile image81
    moiragallagaposted 6 years ago

I write for the fun of it. The money is just a bonus. Though when I got approved for Adsense I did get quite excited about it, especially as I seemed to do well. I hit my pay-out limit in less than a month then I get an e-mail the very next day saying I've been booted out. I appealed but no response up to now.

Oh well, thankfully that wasn't the be all and end all of why I write here. I just move on and continue to enjoy the opportunity to write stuff that interests me and sharing my thoughts and opinions.

6. oopsydoopsygirl profile image59
    oopsydoopsygirlposted 6 years ago

I only write for fun. I don't know how to make money on this site. smile

working