What is your novel "Searching for Amelia" all about? Welcome to Hubpages. :)

1. kittythedreamer profile image98
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

What is your novel "Searching for Amelia" all about? Welcome to Hubpages. smile

2. Anne Tammel profile image61
    Anne Tammelposted 6 years ago

Thank you for asking, KittytheDreamer!

Here is my current novel pitch:

Searching for Amelia is a work of literary historical fiction that traces the metaphoric intersection of three powerful women’s lives. Isa, the struggling novelist, out of place among her nouveau-riche dot com world of 2000 and running away from her crowded marriage, searches for her identity while on a quest for two different women who disappeared, one decades before Isa was born, another in the early 1970s. About-to-turn forty Amelia Earhart reinvents herself while attempting to circumnavigate the globe, and plans out a new life for herself once back on the ground. Seventies-era Hollywood artist and fashion designer Sabine searches for her own elusive identity on a mysterious journey to the exotic shores of Baja, where her greatest discovery is the one she least expects. And at the center of this story of these three women’s lives, Isa must confront her greatest fears while struggling to find her own power to take flight, whose story of searching, discovering, and the pursuit of one’s inner passion takes her on a series of unexpected journeys, through which she must risk losing everything in order to find herself.

I am planning to post an essay on it very soon. I'd be so grateful if you could follow and send me your thoughts.

Best wishes,
    Anne

working