jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you could go back in time what year would you too?

1. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

If you could go back in time what year would you too?

2. southernwriter profile image56
    southernwriterposted 6 years ago

1989. The year that I graduated high school. My senior year was the best year of my life.

3. jfay2011 profile image59
    jfay2011posted 6 years ago

Fifties.  I would like to know how it was for my parents growing up. And forties.

4. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

The year when I was young with my parents.

I want to re-live the days with my parents and enjoy their companies.

Even though they had passed away for many years, I still dream about them.

5. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

I would not go back to any time in the past. For women, our rights were very limited and if I could go anywhere, it would be the future because the past is behind us and we can only evolve more as a society over time.

6. anupma profile image79
    anupmaposted 6 years ago

The year of my childhood. Really that time was precious for me. I really want to enjoy it again.

7. ronhi profile image74
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Late 80s early 90s. That was when i was a kid. I had  only four goals in life:-
    1. play
    4.Wake up and go back to number 1.

No concerns, no worries, just enjoying life.

8. profile image0
    Poetic Foolposted 6 years ago

1978.  I would do a few things differently.  Things I regret now.

9. proudmamma profile image75
    proudmammaposted 6 years ago

1984....I would do things differently. However, we all know we can't go back. The only thing to do is to move forward. A person has to deal with the choices they have made and learn from any mistakes. With free will there is choice, with choices there are consequences. We make choices everyday. We can't live in the past, we must look to the future.

10. profile image47
    reachinghigherposted 6 years ago

1948 was a great year.  The war had ended and America was building with new ideas and new money.  The old life styles were very prevalent but the new life styles were also emerging.  The war had increased prosperity and women were stretching their abilities in a modern thinking work world.  What a combination of people on both sides of new ideas and new habits battling with the old ideas where women were homemakers and men earned the money.  Fascination!

11. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

The year where grammar and punctuation still meant something.