jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

If You Can Go Back To The Past, what would you have done differently?

1. youcanwin profile image77
    youcanwinposted 3 years ago

If You Can Go Back To The Past, what would you have done differently?

If you  can go back to the past to fix something, which stage will you go to?  I would have studied well and enjoyed it as I do now.  What about you?

After writing you can look at your present life and you may do things differently so that you should not regret when you leave this world and stand in front of Jesus the judge.

2. DG Photography profile image62
    DG Photographyposted 3 years ago

There are many things I wish I could change, but as far as actually going back to change it I would do nothing.  I would be concerned that it would change the life I have at this moment in time, who I am today and the way my life was lived out.  I grew up poor and wound up with the wrong crowd for a long time, doing things I should have never done, but those things sculpted me into the man I am today.  I have no regrets about what I have done, because you can not dwell in the past what is done is done, and I know that Jesus and God himself are a forgiving power.  When the time is right I will ask for my forgiveness and if my times end before I would take my judgement whatever it may be.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I'm kind of curious why you chose to put this question under the category of "Gender and Relationships" - "Romance" and then mention Jesus judging. hmmmm
    Nevertheless if I could change anything it would have been to put 100% of my energy into pursuing my dreams during my (youth).
    "Youth is wasted on the young." - George Bernard Shaw
    The longer one delays the more risk they take on as they're likely to have less energy and more obligations to weigh them down.

1. youcanwin profile image77
      youcanwinposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your comment

4. Sri T profile image79
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

I would have tuned in deeper to God and less to the opinions of others, which is the secret to liberation. God in the beginning, God in the middle, God in the end. Everything else is temporary and irrelevant.