jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If there was just one thing in the world you could have without question what wo

1. leni sands profile image75
    leni sandsposted 6 years ago

If there was just one thing in the world you could have without question what would it be?

If someone told you that you could have absolutely anything you wanted for Christmas this year, what would it be?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5756377_f260.jpg

2. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image61
    Jo_Goldsmith11posted 6 years ago

I would want the people I care about to have a good holiday season. I would wish for them to have food, warm place to lay their heads, and people they love and care about with them to celebrate life. I would want this for those I may grow to care about in the future. People come into your life for a reason, and maybe just for a season. Some leave and some stay. Many become a beautiful memory.

Some leave their mark on your heart that you carry with you the rest of your life. Then a opportunity will happen and  you smile  b/c of  the results from how much they cared. smile  Wishing you blessings this holiday season! smile

3. profile image0
    leann2800posted 6 years ago

I would want my family and friends to have inner peace and joy on this occasion.

4. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

money, money and more money......millions of dollars! lol. I have what I need spiritually and emotionally but would love to enjoy financial abundance as well...that would take care of my "physical" needs and wants, like traveling to beautiful places and experiencing beautiful things. And I would love to be able to give to organizations and to the people that I love without worrying about my own finances. that would be the best gift of all.

working