jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have time to write?

1. starstream profile image77
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

Do you have time to write?

2. romari profile image60
    romariposted 6 years ago

yes of course ..that time is now. i recently published my hub OH TISOY! - a haiku.. you can read it to enjoy!

3. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

With full time job, it is tough. Trying to get published every weekend at least.

4. odie_driver profile image62
    odie_driverposted 6 years ago

For my own personal well-being.. I make time. Writing helps me sort the jumble of thoughts in my mind and gives them purpose. Even if its writing a few paragraphs before bed, or researching a thought I had with my morning coffee so I can be better prepared to write about it later - every day, I make some time for me - some time to write.

5. Marlena Oechsner profile image61
    Marlena Oechsnerposted 6 years ago

I wish I had more time to right! smile I do work a full time job, and with Christmas just around the corner, I have been busy making gifts and doing shopping. I hope that as the new year arrives, I will be able to make more time for writing, but truth be told, I should be writing now. My procrastination needs to be addressed because it is preventing me from sharing some of my best writing...and ultimately, making money.

6. abradford55 profile image59
    abradford55posted 6 years ago

with school it really is a challenge. its sad cause it just gets pushed to the side.