jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What do you have written on your bucket list of things you want to do before you

1. lildevilchild27 profile image60
    lildevilchild27posted 6 years ago

What do you have written on your bucket list of things you want to do before you die?

2. anjperez profile image77
    anjperezposted 6 years ago

write a script, turn it into a movie, produce an album (all songs written and composed by me), write a book and publish it, go to the beautiful beaches around the world and write about it.

3. Man from Modesto profile image85
    Man from Modestoposted 6 years ago

write a book (or books), truly help at least one person turn their life completely around, be a missionary, live in a foreign country, see God and all my relatives before me in Heaven. I am especially looking forward to meeting my grandfather, the whaler.

4. MPG Narratives profile image59
    MPG Narrativesposted 6 years ago

Write, Travel, Write some more, travel some more, swim with dolphins, visit old friends haven't seen for ages, but mainly enjoy every day.

5. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I would absolutely love to be able to visit all of the Islands of the world.

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I have go on another cruise. Visit Paris again. Go to New Zealand. Finish a book. And have children.

7. marshacanada profile image75
    marshacanadaposted 6 years ago

I hope I can:help some people, help some animals,help some trees, help our planet's earth air water, temperature if I can.
    I have already done so much travelling,writing, carving and playing that I dont really need to do more. But I would like to: carve more masks, write more stories,visit China,go back to Israel and India, complete the Camino de Santiago, climb more mountains-a girl like me can't climb too many mountains.

8. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 6 years ago

Learn Spanish, publish a book of poems, accept what is not right and cannot be changed in my life, find my soulmate, experience real peace and contentment.

9. THEHuG5 profile image60
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

I want to learn how to swim, ice skate, skydive, publish books, and travel to every single place in the world. Theres much more too I could go on for days lol.

10. Leanna McCarthy profile image67
    Leanna McCarthyposted 6 years ago

I want to ride a camel through Wadi Rum like Lawrence of Arabia.

I'd also like to publish a book, join a band and learn how to do some Celtic dance.

11. ronhi profile image73
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

I want to drive across Africa from the furtherst north to the furthest south

12. shamani67 profile image61
    shamani67posted 6 years ago

Main thing to do is become debt free. I also want make a movie (which I have already scripted) and write a best selling book. Would love to travel the world and see how the other half lives. Being an Aussie we have so much to see and do right here, but feel it would be good to broaden my horizons.

13. bharmoriat profile image36
    bharmoriatposted 6 years ago

i want to do so much..... have kids , see them through, learn to drive a bike, take a  long, very long trip....learn to make chinese, travel around the world especially alaska....learn to snorkel... so much. to set up my farm and grow vegetables... its a lot .....

14. wonderingwoolley profile image56
    wonderingwoolleyposted 6 years ago

I really would like to meet Pat Conroy. He's my favorite author, and I would love to have lunch with him and just talk with him about life, and maybe get him to autograph every book I own of his smile

15. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Well, I have no bucket or list, but if I had a list it would have just one thing on it: stay alive as long as possible.