jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

When was the last time you wrote with your pen?

1. marwan asmar profile image81
    marwan asmarposted 6 years ago

When was the last time you wrote with your pen?

Today, and for many of us, the pen is losing out, we write, but we write increasingly on the computer.

2. dadibobs profile image60
    dadibobsposted 6 years ago

All of my poems are done in pen, with a notebook. Other pieces are done straight onto the laptop, but poetry still needs the old pen smile

Great question.

3. Earl S. Wynn profile image85
    Earl S. Wynnposted 6 years ago

I still write with a pen once in a while. It's a bad habit that I'm trying to quit, or at least only do when I'm not anywhere near a computer, haha.

4. helmutbiscut profile image74
    helmutbiscutposted 6 years ago

I interview families who want to adopt children.  I still take notes the old fashioned way- with a pen and notepad.  Clients often ask why I don't use a laptop.  I'm just old school I guess!

5. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I write all my article notes using pen and paper. I do have an iPad app I use occasionally, but still like writing out my notes. Much less chance of accidentally copying and pasting...

6. Dee aka Nonna profile image82
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years ago

All the time.  I have a pen given to me as a gift many years ago.  I love that pen and use it all the time for everything.

7. MickS profile image74
    MickSposted 6 years ago

about 5 minutes ago  I always write letters and cards to friends and family by hand, and I always hand write notes for articles and stories.

8. gail641 profile image70
    gail641posted 6 years ago

I wrote with my pen today briefly. I still use a pen to write things down, so that I can remember them. I use a pen when I do research for a new hub.

9. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Today.

Each day..............I just like the 'act' of handwriting.   Every article that I submit, here or elsewhere, was first drafted, and proofed, in pen.

It is a lost art.

One, whose resurgence, I would welcome.

working