jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there anyway that the chapters for an entire story be listed together? Thank

1. Ladyfairz profile image75
    Ladyfairzposted 6 years ago

Is there anyway that the chapters for an entire story be listed together?  Thanks, Ladyfairz

2. profile image0
    tonyplaysthemamboposted 6 years ago

If you are looking to do a table of contents on a word document, Microsoft Word does a great tutorial on how to do that on their word processor here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/education/en-u … table.aspx

3. annart profile image88
    annartposted 6 years ago

Maybe an accumulative list at the beginning or end of each chapter?  Or in your profile.  Others will probably have a better answer than I!

4. Daisy Mariposa profile image87
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

I just looked at your profile and saw that many of your Hubs have a chapter designation in the Hub title. If you're looking to list all of these Hubs together, you can put them into a group. Click on "my account" and follow the information there for arranging your Hubs in groups.

5. alancaster149 profile image85
    alancaster149posted 6 years ago

Maybe you could do it in the form of a 'Contents' page at or near the beginning? I didn't bother with chapter titles in RAVENFEAST, just numbers. (The book or story title should give a clue as to what's in the story, the ravens in the title refer to the banners of two of the protagonists and that ravens were associated with battlefields; my chapter numbering just breaks up the book into 'digestable' chunks, and further broken up into sections divided by gaps of several lines' depth).

6. always exploring profile image85
    always exploringposted 6 years ago

Hello Zona, I wish i could help you but i haven't a clue..Good to see you...

working