jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's the best way to decide what kind of hub you want to begin?

1. RighterOne profile image60
    RighterOneposted 6 years ago

What's the best way to decide what kind of hub you want to begin?

I mean, you're inspired, here you are - but then, how do you choose the style, technique? Is it poetry or prose? Everything... How do you, specifically,  settle on your optimal form and style. To be most productive...

2. HattieMattieMae profile image59
    HattieMattieMaeposted 6 years ago

I just write what comes to my mind that day. I don't have any direction, but what feels right in the moment and allow it to flow as it comes. There really isn't any special way of doing it for me. Just write and write.

3. That Grrl profile image70
    That Grrlposted 6 years ago

I write whatever triggers a spark in my brain. Then I research it, find some links and information. It's much harder to write about a topic given to you  than one you pick yourself. I get inspiration from Twitter or network sites like HubPages or content sites like Snip.it too.

4. hillymillydee profile image61
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

There are lots of ideas to write, many topics to discuss but what matters to me is not what  I like to publish. I like to write something that people will be interested in so they will read my hub and I can earn from them.

I notice many of my hubs I wrote when I was not aware of this were parked aside from Googles and still park. I hope I have time to tweak them