jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Have you ever thought about publishing a book using your content from hubpages?

1. tonyfischer profile image80
    tonyfischerposted 6 years ago

Have you ever thought about publishing a book using your content from hubpages?

2. Camila14 profile image60
    Camila14posted 6 years ago

I actually have thought about this a lot. I wondered whether I should publish things on hubpages or if that would threaten the interest if they were later published in a  novel.

3. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 6 years ago

Yes, I have and I have published one.  It is on Amazon.  Great question.

4. BlossomSB profile image92
    BlossomSBposted 6 years ago

I think that trying out our writing on hubpages is a good idea and if it works and is appreciated there, then it is probably worth thinking about making it into a book as it might appeal to many more people then, too.

5. Sonia Perozzi profile image73
    Sonia Perozziposted 6 years ago

I think if you have a topic or concept you love writing about and it does well here, it is definitely worthwhile to explore this option.

6. DonnaCosmato profile image96
    DonnaCosmatoposted 6 years ago

Yes, as a matter of fact, I just finished uploading the content from here and my blog into CreateSpace for my first book! I've already made money on it from having it published online so this is just the next step in syndicating it to print and Kindle:)

7. Dennis AuBuchon profile image82
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 6 years ago

This is a great question.  I actually not thought of writing a book from my hubs but I have one question for those who have.  Are they books which are a collection of hubs or a book on the topics on hubs you have written.

I am happy with my work here on hubpages and the response and comments I have received.  I write on multiple sites and wonder whether this concept might apply to other sites.  What do you think?

8. profile image0
    KatrineDalMonteposted 6 years ago

Well my plan is write enough hubs in the same niche to publish later as a physical 'How-To' guide :-)

9. Africanus profile image60
    Africanusposted 6 years ago

Yes I have, but it  gets slightly complicated if you write on multiple topics.
    In my experience, 30,000 words  add up to 100 pages depending on the type-setting. What I am doing in the meantime is dividing my book-content into hub-sized units, rather than the other way round,

working