jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is writing about your passion easier than writing a research hub?

1. BeYOUtifuLife profile image76
    BeYOUtifuLifeposted 6 years ago

Is writing about your passion easier than writing a research hub?

Which type of hubs do you write more of?

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 6 years ago

Oh yes, there is no research or study to write about passion. It is just a part of you and there is not lack of words!

3. oceansnsunsets profile image89
    oceansnsunsetsposted 6 years ago

Great question, and in my opinion, it is far easier to write about my passions!  The interesting part is where you asked which type do I write more of?  It surprises me to say this, but I probably do half and half, or less than half of my passionate topics.  Why?  I am not sure, but now you have me thinking! Writing on passionate topics is the way to go for pleasure and ease especially.

4. SylviaSky profile image93
    SylviaSkyposted 6 years ago

Just my opinion, but if a topic is truly your passion you will have educated yourself about it by doing various types of research and investigation. Then you will write an article that will educate others about your passion so that they might then share or at least understand your enthusiasm.

5. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 6 years ago

Actually I am passionate about writing a researched hub, but I am not "patien(t)nate" enough to do it!

6. Laura Schneider profile image92
    Laura Schneiderposted 6 years ago

I like writing both kinds for variety. I don't mind doing research, so that's not an issue. Besides, it is easy to become "passionate" in a different way about just about anything you're writing about, too. Pick a new kitchen appliance and, for fun, write  about it. You'll have a totally different perspective on that blender in no time.

7. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

Yes,  definitely. You get a certain buzz from writing about the things you are passionate about, and also when you get good feedback from people, it makes you feel good inside.

8. savanahl profile image70
    savanahlposted 6 years ago

It's definitely easier to write about your passion but I think if you want to make money at writing you have to some research. No matter what you're passionate about there are people out there interested in the same thing. You just have to figure out what they are looking for then write something to draw them in. At least that's what i'm told. I'm pretty new at this too. smile

working