jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could become a fictional character (already in existence) who would it be

1. Brett Winn profile image87
    Brett Winnposted 6 years ago

If you could become a fictional character (already in existence) who would it be, and why?

2. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 6 years ago

Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp. He's a politically incorrect, no-holds-barred CIA operative that takes the fight to the terrorists. We need more of that.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Meg Murray in the book Wrinkle in Time.  She had a loving family, good mom and dad, 3 brothers and was a genius in math and science.

Longhunter - my husband would agree with you and go with Mitch Rapp his favorite character.

4. F5487laura profile image60
    F5487lauraposted 6 years ago

I think Lily Potter from Harry Potter books, her love for James and her sacrifice for Harry is wonderful to read, I'd love to be her!

5. JamaGenee profile image84
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

Elizabeth Bennet of "Pride & Prejudice".  Telling off a gorgeous-but-grumpy lord of the manor in that era was pretty radical for a girl with no money and no prospects, but she stood her ground and did it anyway...and won his heart and his undying love!  (Hanky, please.)

6. wordmasher profile image61
    wordmasherposted 6 years ago

Dr. Winston, assistant to Sherlock Holmes. I consider Holmes one of the greatest creations in fiction for a multitude of reasons but primarily because he uniquely and successfully answers one of the most basic yearnings of the human heart:  justice.  But I would choose the good doctor over Sherlock because I would enjoy rubbing shoulders with greatness more than I would like being great. Great ones seem to be so burdened with performing their feats of saving the human race-- or some portion of it--that they have little time or capacity to enjoy life.