jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What can people with extra time on their hands write about?

1. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

What can people with extra time on their hands write about?

2. Minnetonka Twin profile image89
    Minnetonka Twinposted 6 years ago

I usually write about something I'm passionate about or something I know something about. It makes it easier for the words to flow onto the page.

3. ytsenoh profile image87
    ytsenohposted 6 years ago

There are so many people, places and things to write about, including those subjects we have experience and knowledge.  I would suggest making a list, or maybe writing a hub about how to arrive at a subject.

4. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

People do not write because they have " extra time", they write, because they have something to say.

A " writer ", has NO more time than you  or anyone else does.

5. KimberlyLake profile image80
    KimberlyLakeposted 6 years ago

A good location to take the family on a short day trip, how to deep clean your house in under 2 hrs, movie review, book review, a how to article, play review, bio af a famous person.....................

6. lorlie6 profile image82
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Write about that gloriously complex extra time.  It can be seen as an opportunity to explore the unconscious mind, the subconscious as well.  What a wealth of information is within us all!  The trick is to tap into what is normally discounted as mental gibberish, or even a touch of insanity, but is in actuality the seat of the soul.