jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (18 posts)

what would u like to hear

1. JulieMcDaniel profile image52
    JulieMcDanielposted 7 years ago

i would like to write about something that everyone would love to know more about. could everyone please give me ideas about what that might be. thanks

1. leeberttea profile image54
      leebertteaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You should write a hub about how incredibly good looking and desirable I am. Make sure you touch on all my impressive traits! wink

2. Winsome profile image90
      Winsomeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Toni Morrison said: "If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it."
      I noticed you enjoy the vampire topic, maybe you could write about why people are so fascinated with being bitten by human bats and why that is supposed to be romantic. =smile

JulieMcDanielposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol i do not say it is romantic but i do love the thought being bitten hmm maybe that should be another hub all together.

3. talfonso profile image86
      talfonsoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Health advice is a great thing people want to know about - that's why many writers consider it tops as a topic for evergreen content!

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I would recommend using the 'Answers' tab at the top wink to get some ideas of what to write about. smile It can be used to give Q & A but also for Hub ideas, also, in your 'Account' tab, I  think is the 'Idea Bank'. wink Hope that helps get you started. smile Welcome to HubPages.

3. Jael Turner profile image60
    Jael Turnerposted 7 years ago

What are your passionate about, and what are you competent to write about? Intersect those two and I would like to read it.

1. tobey100 profile image61
      tobey100posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Informative writing is always interesting.  If you know what you're talking about, we're gonna read it.  Doesn't matter what it is.

2. JulieMcDaniel profile image52

everything i have written i have been passionate about. i think next i want to write about the homeless something i have compasion about.

1. Victoriaaa profile image52
        Victoriaaaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That would be a great topic. I just wrote something actually about how our country helps other countries when we have a ton of homeless people in our own. It's just sooo sad!! Especially when I see homeless families with hungry children sad

i so agree i hate that about our country. i can understand helping others but we need to help ourselves before we can do that . it is like saying i see u suffring but we have to make ourselves look good so u will be ok for another few years.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
          SomewayOuttaHereposted 7 years agoin reply to this

..right on...north american thing (and maybe all developed countries)...just not as 'appealing to the world stage' to help out at home first...I'll read your hub btw.

4. YU_First 1 profile image57
    YU_First 1posted 7 years ago

Its an individual's perspective that makes for interesting reading I believe. ...not so what everyone wants to hear about.

5. Gabe Abbott profile image56
    Gabe Abbottposted 7 years ago

The afterlife - which I don't believe in. I am nonetheless interested in what other cultures think happens to the spark that keeps us animated.

i will deff. write about that i have many intresting things to say on that i believe. thanks

2. JulieMcDaniel profile image52

I have written the hub that you requsted happy reading.

6. leeberttea profile image54
    leebertteaposted 7 years ago

I'd love to hear you screamin my name! wink

talk like that should be left in the bedroom lol i wrote the hub for you enjoy.

working