jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

As a writer/hubber what is your hardest challenge?

1. ckimani profile image61
    ckimaniposted 6 years ago

As a writer/hubber what is your hardest challenge?

Do you find coming up with  a topic to write about as a challenge? Consistency in updating your hubs? Low earnings?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Amazon.com sales are a challenge, but should one produce a hub that is popular with Google, then do it consistently, the amazon.com sales should increase by adding relevant amazon capsules to hubs.

I'm pushing myself here on hubpages to make more with amazon - but I hope to do that by only writing about things that I know and appreciate, and then sharing relevant amazon capsules.

It's all a tough gig, really, nothing "passive" about online income!

3. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

To know it all definitely takes a great deal of work, and research, but to give it a try means the world of unlimited opportunities, give the new hubpages contest a try, and see where your hubs get you, by answering questions for the next 30 days from today. read more

4. Pamela N Red profile image87
    Pamela N Redposted 6 years ago

People who are not in the field of writing don’t realize the many different aspects of the career. You can be a journalist, a copywriter, text book writer, play writers, lyricist, how to manual writer, fiction writer, non-fiction writer and today we have online article writers as well as bloggers. read more

5. profile image0
    Kathleen Kerswigposted 6 years ago

I've been here for two months so I feel as if I'm still getting my bearings, trying to come up with a workable schedule since I am writing at night and on the weekends. Topics seems to be coming to me easily so far but of course that could change quickly. I'm adjusting as I go. Good question - looking forward to reading more answers.

6. Barnsey profile image81
    Barnseyposted 6 years ago

Sometimes it becomes difficult to remember not to be repetitive. Saying similar things in an altogether diferent fashion allows you keep up a topic but recalling everything you have said in the past becomes a challenge. Even in writing a novel it becomes a challenge as I make sure not to say things in the same way too often. Its easy to pick up that sort of repetition and it immediately turns the reader off!