What would be the first ten things on your list, if you won the lotto jackpot?
Your first ten answers could be used to help map out plans for the future.
1. pay off for my house
2. do any additions to make house comfortable and make sure these are paid off for
3. put aside some for a NGO to give back community service. For me, its taking container gardening to the inner city
4. put aside colllege/education money for the little ones
5. get an investment advisor to invest a good portion so it gives lifetime income for the rest of my life
5. get comfortable car (nothing flashy) just comfortable. Monthly income must cover lifestyle
6. give to church
7. Take vacation
8. Buy land or invest in a rental property (turn key) (more residual income)
9. put aside a SET sum (one time) for the 'friends' and long lost relatives who will surely come calling and expect handouts from their long lost relative. when its finished its finished
10. use a little excess to do something i always wanted to do (aside from a vacation)
It would all depend on how much I won, but my priorities would be:
(1) Paying off my student loan debt
(2) Putting money into savings/investments/emergency fund
(3) Helping my younger sister with her college expenses
(4) Donating money to charity - most likely I would donate to the American Cancer Society, the Catholic Relief Services and a few local non-profits I am involved in
(5) Help my parents w/ paying off their house, and some difficult expenses they have right now
(6) Move out of my parents house, by purchasing a multi-unit property (both my home and an investment)
(7) Buy a car - my current one is 10 years old and had 250,000 miles on it!
(8) Travel to visit some long distance friends and relatives
(9) Finish my Master's Degree and get a professional job
(10) Follow the career path I'm interested in and passionate about without letting money be my obstacle.
1. Each month put $2,000 in the stock market for long-time accounts.
2. Purchase a house.
3. Keep working to get more money and live off my work.
4. Use the stock market money to pay for my children's education (homeschool and college).
5. Go on trips every year or every other year (cruises).
6. Purchase a house boat to live on and move to the coast once kids are out of college.
7. Use the rest of the money for retirement and medical payments.
8. Spoil the grandkids silly to make my grandmother proud.
1. Buy a house
2. Buy a signed first edition of Goodbye to All That
3. Book a round the world cruise
4. Ask to go part time at work. I'd use the spare time to finish off the qualification I'm working towards, go to the gym, and spend more time with my husband.
5. Have a child
6. Force my husband to learn to drive
7. Go on a rail tour of Europe
8. Get a cleaner
9. Eat out every night
10. Have a big party for everyone I knew.
If I won enough money...
2. All new furniture and stuff for my new house
4. Buy my son that big ride-on truck he wants.
5. Movies, toys, books, etc, for my son
6. New phone
7. New camera
8. Help my sister get a computer like she's been wanting
9. Truck for my boyfriend that he's been wanting
10. A room full of the best workout equipment
1. Place funds into a trust account...
2. pay off my mortgage.
3. Give my siblings some.
4. Maybe reduce my working hours to 3 days.. ( got to have something to do)
5. give my kids a small amount to enjoy and splurge on something they really want.. ( they will get the bulk of my inheritance when I am no longer here anyway)..
6. pay off the morgage of my 5 best friends ( you know who you are.)
7. Fly first class somewhere
8. Donate some to charity
9. Have dinner with someone famous
10. publish some of my writings..
by LadyHub6 years ago
What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lotto jackpot?
by StayPos7 months ago
If you received an unexpected inheritance of one million dollars what would you with the money?Oh and by the way the taxes have already been paid :-)
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
What are the TEN things that could reduce, even eliminate child poverty in the United States?The solutions suggested don't involve governmental assistance/handouts nor charity at all but changes in a person's lifestyle...
by Sophia Angelique5 years ago
https://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/ … sone_share1. Only 3 percent of the super rich are entrepreneurs. Most entrepreneurs come from the middle classes.2. America is No 4 from the bottom in terms of...
by jkchandra6 years ago
If I won, I would start an investment after paying off debt. Buy my own house. A nice Lexus. Support parents and brother. And then, live life they way I always wanted to it,.....Free!
by Faith Reaper5 months ago
Why would our house alarm go off in the middle of the night (other than the obvious) ...Why would our house alarm go off in the middle of the night and it was saying a certain door was opened when everything was just...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.