jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lotto jackpot?

1. LadyHub profile image56
    LadyHubposted 8 years ago

What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lotto jackpot?

2. vashal profile image65
    vashalposted 8 years ago

The first thing I would do is pay off all my debts. Student loans, car, house, etc. Not the most exciting answer, I know, but I think that getting rid of all my debts would bring some peace of mind.

3. Miss D profile image54
    Miss Dposted 8 years ago

After screaming at the top of my lungs and passing out for a brief period, the next thing I would do is go on the trip of a lifetime, followed by buying my dream home and writing a few cheques to my favourite charities :-)

4. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

Give 10% to my Church, Pay off debts and buy a new car for my Wonderful Dad.

Then, book an exotic holiday for me and my friends and while on the beach, work out how I'll spend the rest. smile

5. Precious Pearl profile image78
    Precious Pearlposted 8 years ago

Give the Lord His tithe and then give an offering of thanks.  I would then pay off all of my debt.  Buy my family a home and then put the rest in an high yielding account of some kind.  And Yes, I would take a vacation ... I would love to go to Israel or Greece.

6. johnnylongin profile image56
    johnnylonginposted 8 years ago

Pay all my debts, get an apartment, and Live in Semi Retirement

7. oldhead1942 profile image55
    oldhead1942posted 8 years ago

buy houses for my kids and ex-wife.
    invest in the two businesses i intend to start.
    after the businesses become sound and no longer need my supervision, travel around the U.S.of A.

8. tutughosh profile image57
    tutughoshposted 8 years ago

first of all I'll buy house for my Mom and rest of the money give to a NGO of children.

9. profile image50
    joannabananaposted 8 years ago

i bet alot of people put this but first i would buy my mom a new house..... and a barn, she loves her animals!

10. Edgeymon profile image67
    Edgeymonposted 8 years ago

Pay off all my debts and then the debts of my close friends. Well, I suppose technically the first thing I do is scream the roof off the house in joy and amazement that my money worries are over..

But, you know what I mean wink

11. kree profile image54
    kreeposted 8 years ago

1) Pay off all my debts
    2) Divide the rest into 2 halfs
    3) Invest one half
    4) Divide the other half among myself, my son, my brother and   
         my sister
    5) Take my part and travel, travel, travel, travel

12. LeisureLife profile image71
    LeisureLifeposted 7 years ago

I would give a percentage of it to a charitable organization...maybe two...

http://hubpages.com/hub/Pros-and-Cons-o … Black-Book

13. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

First thing I would do is think about who would benefit the most from it at that moment, and then I will be happy for them...

14. ecoloqui profile image60
    ecoloquiposted 6 years ago

take a serious time off.
    sit on a nice beach
    and think

15. heraldolexime profile image58
    heraldoleximeposted 6 years ago

1. Set-up a Foundation Trust to Handle all the Business Affairs to include paying off Bills Due
    2. Build my Church to receive all God's Children from all walks of life to Nurture them not by just the feeding on certain days. But by removing them from the affliction of living in the Streets
    3. Bring up other small Churches struggling with the same ideas but have no Grants or Government supports

16. profile image0
    StonePostposted 6 years ago

GO cash in the ticket!! ;-)

working