jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How you are selecting topics to write?

1. vinner profile image78
    vinnerposted 5 years ago

How you are selecting topics to write?

2. Amethystraven profile image81
    Amethystravenposted 5 years ago

I choose what I like and know about. I make choices from different hobbies or things I have tried out or have collected. There are things I write about that I am still curious about and am no expert at but have a passion for. I look around my house at things I've collected, I look at the out doors, and I look at activities in my past, present and what I want to include in my future. If other people like what is written, it makes me happy to help and it feels good to know people share common interests.

3. Rubanraj profile image72
    Rubanrajposted 5 years ago

Well I love astronomy. I think freely and take time to zero on a topic. When I feel I want to write on this topic, I will put the details i know in order and write. After visiting a place, when I see the photos I took, I have a feeling to share my experiences with others and then I write. Sometimes I forget to write what I intend to write. When I want to answer interesting question like yours, I immediately respond. Thanks.

4. Hezmyjoy profile image60
    Hezmyjoyposted 5 years ago

That which I have a passion about, I write. It is the reason why I have a few blogs. Here on Hub pages, I like going through the questions. If I have an opinion on a matter, I can write about that as well, but for the most part, its just the subject matter I am passionate about.

5. Anju Arya profile image61
    Anju Aryaposted 5 years ago

I used to pick topic to write from social issues among the society around me. Sometimes my own issues and problems also inspire me to write.

working