jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are your best tips for earning money online by writing poetry and short sto

1. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

What are your best tips for earning money online by writing poetry and short stories?

Writing creatively online is one well known way NOT to make money. But some people do manage to. What are your tips?

2. DAWNEMARS profile image61
    DAWNEMARSposted 6 years ago

Not done it myself but have heard from others that one way is to  present an ebook for free first to promote your site and services.

3. Hunbbel Meer profile image86
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

1. Putting poetries and short-stories, for the sake of earning money, at websites like Hubpages etc. is nothing more than a futile act; you won't earn any reasonable money out of it.

2. You can make an E-book, promoted by various methods - mainly your website. By selling it, you can earn a handsome amount of money.

3. There are various websites that gladly accept quality poems and fictional work. You can try to break into them as well.

4. Breaking into a magazine, especially for a poetry, can also be a great option - especially for your resume and portfolio.

I hope it helped smile

4. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 6 years ago

Post the works online as hubs, then include links as an Amazon Affiliate to amazon kindles that are compilations of your work, including ones that are not free online. I do this with my science fiction and horror stories.

working